Assistant/Associate Professor in Business School (C14-077)
Central Connecticut State University’s Business School invites applications for two full-time, tenure-track positions. One position focuses on Accounting, and the other position focuses on Business Analytics. Primary responsibilities for both positions are in the Master of Business Administration Program. The ideal candidate will be able to teach master’s level courses in Accounting or Business Analytics in addition to undergraduate courses in one of the Business School departments (Accounting, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, or Marketing). The successful candidate will teach graduate and undergraduate courses and contribute actively and effectively to student growth, service, and scholarship. The primary responsibility of the position is teaching. Research and service to the department and university also are required. Candidates are expected to be committed to multiculturalism and working with a diverse student body.
• Ph.D. or DBA in Accounting, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or a closely related discipline (The completion of the Ph.D. or DBA by December 31, 2014 is required.)
• Established or emerging record of scholarly activity• Evidence of communication (interpersonal, oral and written) skills;
• Commitment to serving culturally, ethnically and linguistically diverse communities.Preferred Qualifications:
• Ph.D. or DBA from a university with an AACSB accredited Business School• Specific qualifications related to accounting or business analytics
• University teaching experience
• Relevant business experienceFor full consideration, applications must be received by April 30, 2014.
To begin the application process, go to www.ccsu.edu/jobs CCSU is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.