FALL 2021 CONFERENCE
SAN ANTONIO, TX
DRURY PLAZA HOTEL
OCTOBER 27 - 29, 2021
September 24, 2021
The Fall 2021 International Conference will be at the Drury Plaza on the San Antonio Riverwalk. Rated in the top 10 hotels in all of San Antonio, the Drury Plaza is an experience in hospitality! The conference will feature an awards dinner Thursday evening at Mi Tierra restaurant, which is rated by Fox News as the 6th best Mexican Restaurant in the U.S.
Abstract submissions for the Fall 2021 International Conference are due by September 24, 2021. Click here to submit an abstract or submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts must include all authors, institutional affiliation, and email information. Acceptance decisions will be made no later than September 30, 2021.
Best paper awards are voted during each session of the conference. There is a corporate sponsor for each best paper award. Past corporate sponsors for best paper awards include AACSB, Coldwell Banker, SSRN, Sentina Publishing, Silver Wheaton, Trump Entertainment, and many others.
Conference proceedings are abstract only and are peer reviewed publications, so that you may submit your completed manuscripts to one of our journals or any other journal. The Academy of Business Research publishes four academic journals. All articles are double blind, peer reviewed.
Topics considered for the conference (and journals) include but are not limited to:
Accounting, Business Law, Economics, Education, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health Care, Human Resources, Management, MIS, Marketing, Operations Management, Public Administration, Real Estate, and Strategy.
Featuring stunning architecture, comfortable rooms, a rooftop pool and Drury’s famous free extras, there’s little missing from this hotel equation! Best of all, the Drury Plaza’s riverside doors offer direct access to the beautiful San Antonio River Walk. Read more..
At Drury Hotels, we know you have enough to worry about when traveling. In addition to the great rate, our generous amenities will brighten your group’s day and make your journey easier.
· Free Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
· Free Evening Drinks and Snacks* - Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
· Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel - Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
· Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn - Freshly popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage make a great snack! Stop by the lobby for free soft drinks and popcorn every evening.
· On-Site Facilities - Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
*Service of alcohol is subject to state and local law. Alcoholic beverages are not complimentary and require a nominal charge at the following hotels due to state and local laws: Drury Inn Bowling Green, Drury Suites Paducah, Drury Inn Paducah, and Drury Inn & Suites Louisville.
Please make your reservations by Tuesday, October 2, 2018 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2336365.