Academy of Business Journal
Call for papers
A Special Edition - Student-Authored Contributions
Academy of Business Research Journal
The Editorial Board of ABRJ is pleased to announce a Call for Papers for a Special Edition dedicated exclusively to the scholarly endeavors of students and their professors. This unique initiative seeks to showcase and celebrate the intellectual prowess of emerging scholars within the Business Disciplines.
Theme: Unveiling Emerging Perspectives
In this Special Edition, we invite submissions that explore innovative, insightful, and groundbreaking research within the areas of business, authored by students as either 1st or 2nd author. We encourage students from diverse academic backgrounds and institutions to contribute their perspectives, fostering a platform for the exchange of fresh ideas and novel insights.
- Author Eligibility:
- Submissions must be authored by students as 1st or 2nd author, either at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Collaborative works among students are highly encouraged.
- Submissions should align with the scope of ABRJ
- We welcome a broad range of topics and methodologies that contribute to the advancement of knowledge within the Business Disciplines
- Manuscript Formatting:
- Manuscripts should adhere to the journal's standard guidelines for formatting and citation.
- Submissions must not exceed 25 page limit
- Submission Deadline: [April 1, 2024]
- All manuscripts must be submitted by April 1, 2024.
- Late submissions will not be considered for inclusion in the Special Edition.
- Review Process:
- Submissions will undergo a rigorous double blind peer-review process led by our expert editorial team.
- Authors can expect constructive feedback to enhance the quality of their work.
How to Submit:
- Authors should submit their manuscripts through the online submission system on the journal's website at www.aobronline.com.
- Please clearly indicate in the submission cover letter that the manuscript is intended for the "Student-Authored Special Edition."
- Notification of Initial Review or Acceptance: [May 3rd, 2024]
- Publication of Special Edition: [September 1,2024]
This Special Edition is an excellent opportunity for students to contribute to the academic discourse in Business and gain visibility for their research achievements. We look forward to receiving your submissions and fostering the next generation of scholars in our field.
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy of Business Journal is intended for parties that are interested in the theoretical and applied applications of business research. The intended readership consists of both researchers and practitioners. The emphasis of the journal is on applications, not the statistical methodology used to derive the applications. Thus, any empirical work should be clearly outlined so that a wide spectrum audience can follow the practical applications of the manuscript. The goal of the publication is to connect theoretical empirical research to real world business situations.
The Academy of Business Journal is published annually. Currently, the Academy of Business Journal has an acceptance rate of 9%. Because the scope of each issue is defined by a relatively narrow field of research, authors should make sure their submission is relevant to the area and/or special issue of the upcoming journal.
All articles are double blind peer reviewed within 90 days of submission. There is no submission fee for any individual that is a member of the Academy of Business Research. Membership is given gratis for a year to any conference registrant. Membership may also be purchased for $150 per year that includes a subscription to all the journals. All articles should follow APA guidelines.